Monday, October 19, 2009

Getting Bugged???

Well, the Japanese beetles are on the move again.  It won't me long before the Boxelder bugs are joining them in an all out invasion of my house.  Every year they seem to take up residance on my front poarch.  I wouldn't mind that so much if they would just stay there and not invite themselves into the house.
Don't get these beetles mixed up with Ladybugs.  I made that mistake a couple of years ago when my grandson said "These ladybugs are biting me!"  Of course grandpa said, "Don't me silly, ladybugs don't bite."  and placed another one on his arm.  He yelled, and there was a red spot on his arm.  Ladybugs don't bite. Japanese beetles do.  Nothing else to the story. Just another bug moving in only there is no shot for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment